Undercoat™ Dog Water Jacket
When it comes to exploring in and around water, the Undercoat™ Water Jacket offers warmth for dogs who can't resist making a splash in the colder, shoulder seasons or who are prone to getting cold when wet. It's an amphibious jacket that thrives in wet environments, using a formfitting laminated neoprene for insulation that stretches and moves with dogs as they romp and swim. Super-soft, articulated stretch StormSleeves™ are engineered to seal in warmth while maintaining freedom of movement.
Can be worn standalone as an insulative piece, or layered under the Float Coat™ Life Jacket if buoyancy is also needed.
Laminated neoprene body is flexible and provides insulation in wet environments.
Articulated stretch StormSleeve™ seals in warmth and allows for natural swimming motion.
Small drain holes on belly panel allow water to exit.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Body: 1mm neoprene laminated with stretch spandex fabric
- Zipper: YKK Vislon Zipper
- Reflective trim
- Zipper flap: 200 denier polyester
- StormSleeve™: Double-layer stretch spandex
- Secure fasteners
- Rinse with cold water after each use
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean