Canophera Natural Dog Chew Sticks made of coffee tree wood
The Canophera chew stick for dogs offers constant activity and playfully supports dental care. The chew stick strengthens the dental muscles and promotes the natural cleaning of teeth. The fine wood fibres serve as a toothbrush.
The chew sticks are made out of coffee tree wood. They don’t contain any traces of animal or artificial ingredients, calories, caffeine or sugar. They are also suitable for dogs that have allergies or are overweight.
Only fine wood fibres come off from these chew sticks. The dog can swallow and digest them without any problem.
- A perfect way to reduce stress
- Reduces tension in new surrounding or while traveling
- Helps to cope with behavioral issues
- Strengthens teeth and keeps them clean
- Reduces boredom and increases pleasure
- Zero calories
- No artificial ingredients
- Extra tough
- Long lasting
Comes in four sizes
- Up to 5 kg (11lbs) - XSmall
- Up to 10kg (22lbs) - Small
- Up to 20kg (44lbs) - Medium
- From 20kg (over 44lbs) - Large
When in doubt, always choose the next size up. Dogs with very strong jaws might bite the chew stick through. If this occurs, replace it immediately.